seriously, I have much to tell... :)

29 September 2008

a vow for the month of October

*warning: this post might have a slight hint of BF (bitch fit)

Today, before I really thought it through, I told my colleagues that I vow not to spend unnecessarily for the whole month of October and I raised quite a few eyebrows and got quite a few "wow"s and turned quite a few heads.

Well, actually, everyone I told that to did the same reaction - turn to face me, raise eyebrows, said wow.


I just spent a lot of money colouring my hair and the result is No Diff because the previous red was too OTT so the normal blah brown (even in two coordinating Mahogany Schmany shades) just did not cut it and so the red still rules. It is as if I just sat there for 2.5 hours for nothing! Uh! So hurt!


So, I shall spend wisely to cover for this terrible mistake of an investment. Well, no biggie but just wanted to put it down in writing (literally) so that I will adhere to it. nod.

I just have to figure out what to do with my 20% discount voucher from Topshop which expires on 1 Oct 2008. hmmm.... this requires some meditation.


Anyways, I got a new toy!

Something that I have been looking for - really slim! and I love sony ericsson phones so I'm a happy camper for now! :)

3 comments:

Philip said...

yae u finally got ur dream phone

yvonne lee said...

*nod nod nod!*

erm, actually my dream phone is iphone.. hehe.. but i love this one all the same..

Shawn said...

Wohoo!! Welcome to the club! Go Sony Ericsson phones! love them! :D

not comparing to iphone of course hehe.