seriously, I have much to tell... :)

13 September 2008

say no more

I woke up this morning feeling really fine. Like many of my other fellow rakyat who didn't catch up on the 8pm news yesterday, we woke up feeling like, woohoo, thank God it is a Saturday.


Little did I know that the country has fallen into really deep shit. I mean, it has been messy and it has been crazy and unbelievable (read the news in today's newspaper and found myself shaking my head) but NOW, it is really hopeless.


So editors and reporters are being detained for doing their job these days - reporting.
Did they miss out the guy who sweeps the drain for sweeping the drain?


So if I know of someone doing/saying something which is bad/harmful/unlawful, I'm not supposed to report it to do my part to keep this person from doing more harm?


Because my understanding now is if I were to tell, I will be the one punished. The person who did the shit will just chill. Wow. Why do the cops even encourage people to report crimes?


I used to think, omg, when will this childish political shit end. Soon enough. Let's not get too upset. NOW I think it will never ever end and will never get better. Warning: We are so moving backwards. Pretty soon, don't be surprised if you read about passing laws for stoning law offenders.

Maybe they will stone the reporters?


I'm so disappointed. I have always loved this country and have always defended her and the supposed leaders, saying things will be better. But all her beauty, her wonderful people and her promising future is crumbling just because of a few people doing things for their own political/selfish/special agenda. Seriously, we deserve better than this. The country deserves better.


We deserve better.

No comments: