seriously, I have much to tell... :)

24 September 2008

Milky way

I love to drink milk. I drink a big glass of milk every night before I sleep. Those who know me better will even know that I sometimes do some mixology with my milk. 1/3 chocolate, 2/3 full cream. :D Yes, I'm that into my bedtime milk.


And then some unscrupulous, greedy, money minded beings decided to taint their milk products so they can dilute it and generate more profit, killing babies and making thousands of them ill with kidney stones. They didn't even have a chance to say "I got kidney stones because I didn't drink enough water". Aiyo!


Then the brand that I drink, Dutch Lady, decided to announce that they are clean. OK. Cool. No probs.


And then latest today, a new list of tainted products were published and everyone paid attention to the 8pm news. Those products include Dutch Lady's products! :(


M&Ms are not safe either. :( :(


Now I need to check for kidney stones. :( :( :(

3 comments:

l3nny_xmn said...

Ouch.. that's our favorite tid bits! Very sad when they announced it :(
Anyway, anything save we can eat lately?! *Sob..

yvonne lee said...

ya...le sigh!

nothing is safe lor... meat not safe, vege not safe, milk not safe, bread not safe.. hmm...

l3nny_xmn said...

I Think the best ingredients are using our own garden... but when we'll have time, now soil quality is getting worse... Oh dear!