seriously, I have much to tell... :)

06 September 2008

sporty update!

I've just decided that maybe rhyming is not really my forte. I suddenly had a vision of Phoebe in Friends strumming her guitar and singing her hearts out while her friends smile/squirm in support.

But then again, if she's having a great time, what's the harm right?



Ooh! I'm so proud of myself! I played badminton again yesterday! Roar. My thighs hurt so much because of the whole LinDan-ChongWei inspired game (Run for it! Reach for it!). My colleague Edwin even got butt cramps. But I like this kind of muscle pain. It makes you feel fresh and you get to sleep really really well after. The pain that I don't like is the waking up early on a Saturday morning to go to work until 5.30pm kind. This is true.

The perennial rain did not dampen any of our spirits. Some traveled all the way from KL and have to go all the way back. Some ran in the rain from the LRT station. My colleague Wolter was the most hyped up one. He bought a new and expensive racquet and a big-ass racquet bag and even wore a sleeveless yellow jersey with red shorts ("LinDan is my neighbour"). o_o

After the game, we all went for dinner and had a long gossipy chat and everyone kept on saying "oh the night is still young" and continued the gossips. I thought, you know, wow... working out is so much fun now! You get value added stuff like the latest news about who and who and the what, when, where. I was like, we should do this more often! I'm telling you, people in the Finance departments have the most stories. Haha. I would prefer to view this as networking. Sharing is caring. Being in the know of things. So enjoy la. It was very much later that I realized that I was the only one who was working the next day. The pain...

No comments: