seriously, I have much to tell... :)

04 September 2008

twenty three

omg,
I'm so twenty-three,
Say the candles on my Secret Recipe,
What happened to 19 and 20?
In denial? No, not me,
Young at heart I'll always be,
Though my choice of food is now sushi,
Day in, day out trying to be healthy,
Choosing water over Pepsi,
Choosing green tea over coffee,
Though coffee is oh-so-yummy,
Well, OK I take it, but, but only occasionally,
And the occasional KFC and McD,
And the chicken wings and lethal pan mee,
Btw, I'm on MC,
The medicine is making me drowsy (and rhymy),
Going to sleep like a baby,
Need to get well soon, seriously,
So I can look forward to the weekend to paaaarty!

PS:
To my dear colleagues at the office, thanks for party and the Radley!
To SL and Chris in Macau, thanks for the Mango D!
To Jenn and Elaine, thanks for the sushi!
To the rest of my darling friends, thanks! I'm now 23!
To Shobee, no probs dearie! (haha.)


Cake complete with girl-girl holding tiny handbag.


@ the office with some new faces


Sushi night out with lotsa gossips. haha...

3 comments:

l3nny_xmn said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss Bliss,
and Get Well Soon!

Cheers

Philip said...

Happie Belated Birthday yivon~!
Sheng re kuai le!

yvonne lee said...

thanks thanks!