seriously, I have much to tell... :)

01 June 2008

my room smells nice

My room smells nice now.




Not that it smells but now it just smells good and inviting. I can spend hours reading in my room now... :)

I can't believe I got this aromatherapy oil burner for only RM5.00! (Of course from the RM5 shop) Anyways, it is into its 2nd hour now and no sudden cracks or explosion or whatever so I guess it is pretty safe. I bought the Oceanus fragrance oil from The Body Shop. As we all know, Body Shop is having sales now.. :)


It's interesting to watch the little oil droplets swirling around in the hot water... This is fun...

4 comments:

gray said...

no.....~~~ no body shop in seremban

yvonne lee said...

oh you poor thing!

Shawn said...

i remember those things!

they used to be really expensive!!!
what a rip off!

and now you can get it for RM5? nice nice... i might just get one :D

yvonne lee said...

haha.. i know.. they still do sell them really expensive. I was like, whoa, RM5?! I was so excited.