seriously, I have much to tell... :)

10 June 2008

dramas

Was in training the past 2 days and my mind wasn't in "fighter" mode so I decided to watch some dramas. Good choice!


I just found this Japanese drama called Love 2000 which I watched 7 years ago and I conclude


I still love Takeshi Kenishiro! :D



I have also just watched 4 episodes of Grey's Anatomy Season 4 (I planned to watch only 2 epi but I got a phone call halfway through and got pissed off and decided to watch another 2. Excuses.) and I conclude


I love McDreamy!



I was as usual clicking away blindly and found this song called 747 by Kent and I conclude


I like it. :D

...though I don't really get it.

I did some research on the song and it was somehow named 747 because
1) the song is 7 minutes and 47 seconds long (ooh)
2) it might have something to do with the boeing planes (?)
3) if your add up the numerical names of the band members (a=1, b=2), it will come up to 747 (oooh)

Beats me. Sounds nice for now :)

No comments: