seriously, I have much to tell... :)

15 June 2008

big money

One day, I was just showing off my 1,000 rupiah note (souvenir from Natalia) when Ardhan pulled out another note, gave it to me and said

"Yvonne, here. Go and buy yourself a... car. I think second-hand one can. I'm such a good friend, right?"

Haha! Now I have two. Maybe I can add it to my dad's collection of notes and coins. Maybe I'll start my own collection! I dunno. I even thought I have started a keychain collection with my 7 keychains from 7 different countries but was told that it was not a collection. I think I suck at collecting. Anyways, according to Ardhan, this 50,000 rupiah is about RM18 after conversion. OK la, I forgive you for being a cheapo last time.

3 comments:

Jonquina said...

If only you can change the Rupiah to RM :D

Anonymous said...

Rp 50,000? Small amount for me in Indonesia. But, when convert it to RM I think I can get one meal in... errr.. nandos. Without the drink of course.

yvonne lee said...

Stef: If only!!

Shella: What do you expect from Ardhan? cannot expect much lor.