seriously, I have much to tell... :)

08 June 2008

there's no charge for awesomeness!

"There's no charge for awesomeness!"


Well, it was RM11 for each movie ticket but totally worth the awesome animation. I totally enjoyed it throughout! It was, well, awesome!



This was also the first time I witnessed the audience actually giving a warm round of applause at the end of the movie. These things don't happen often in Malaysia.

I told Ivan (whom I forced to watch with me) that I would be so so so upset if I don't get to watch it. Then I went, "So cute!!!!!!" the whole night. haha. What else are friends for? :D

Po was so fat and cute. Apart from Po , I loved Master Shifu. I think the attention to details in this movie is so spot on. The main feature of Master Shifu is in his eyes. I especially loved it when his eyelids quivered when Po pissed him off or said something stupid. The attention to the chinese culture was also pretty precise. Like how the Pigs who carried Po into the hall actually exited backwards and in a quick manner.

It was funny when Po's silhouette seemed like he was feeling really sad by the Peach tree but when Oogway approached him, he was actually binging on the peaches! Btw, it couldn't get anymore obvious calling the tortoise master Oogway. Haha. Chinese for tortoise!

I liked how Po was trained using Char Siew Pow and chopsticks.

I liked how Po made a face and almost got hit by Tigress when actually it was Mantis poking him in a wrong spot with his acupuncture.


Everything in this movie is so cute and funny! I think I can watch this movie again and again and never get sick of it.

There. I have said it. Must watch.

1 comment:

*sho* said...

they dont have it here yet leh.. why why why....