seriously, I have much to tell... :)

20 July 2008

Curry-Okie

Some call it "curry okie", some "kara okay", some "karao kee" but my office calls it Red Box (that's where we usually go for some karaoke action). Like, "Is Red Box on tonight??" or "When wanna Red Box?"

Last Wednesday, my colleagues and I decided to tear ourselves away from work (which was difficult) and just go and sing our hearts out! With our three funky and straight interns in tow plus two Thai task force and one french trainee, it was confusing but fun!

Everyone (almost)!

Shiowling and me...


EnHui: Me too, me too!
Presee: Hey, what about me?!

My three hyper and straight interns!
They were belting out Air Supply and stuff. Ayo.

A conversation with a friend about guys who prefer guys to girls and I got this question...

"Your interns again ah?"

Wah. Like all my trainees have been "not straight" all this while. Lol!

Anyways, the performer of the night goes to...
Enhui! Move over John!
(check out Jonjon in this post)

See how Nicholas and Enhui held on to their mikes.


On another matter...

Aih! So happy that Sushi ZanMai has found its way to One Utama! My fave affordable sushi place. I'm contented.

My senior in college works there and I suppose thats why the dessert look so cool... :D I have blogged about ZanMai before but need to dig abit to find the post. Here it is! Sushi and Me.

and then later that night, I went to SS2 Murni's on another quest to try different types of food on every trip there. This time I tried the Meatball Spaghetti and the Dragon Pizza. Both were pretty yummy. :D Ayo, I think I need to start jogging again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.
looking at your pictures, looks like i "missed out".
if you know what i mean....
......
..........
..............

Philip said...

oh ow~

yvonne lee said...

david, i won't say, "i told ya so!"

philip, are you in pain?

Anonymous said...

dammit...

Philip said...

=P