seriously, I have much to tell... :)

15 July 2008

first tag ever

I don't really know what a tag is but from observations, supposed to copy and paste and change the answers right? haha.. this could be fun...

Name: Yvonne Lee

Sisters: 2
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 5
Height: 5'5"

Where do you live:
Not to be revealed

Favourite drinks: H2O
Favourite breakfast: Half boiled eggs and toast!

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: Yes (omg!)
Broken someone's heart: erm...
Fell off your chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope
Saved e-mails: no because i don't think they will disappear from my inbox
What is your room like: roomy
What's right beside you: atm, some dvds
What is the last thing you ate: chocolates!
Ever had chicken pox: nope
Sore throat: periodically
Stitches: nope
Broken nose: nope


Do you believe in love at first sight: er... yes
Like picnics: haha! maybe
Who was the last person you danced with: aiyo. none?
Last made you smile: my trainees
You last yelled at: my trainees (gosh, they rock)

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: yes ( I do think ppl miss ppl all the time!)
Eat: yes, loads too.
Best feeling in the world: haha! ahem. i'll say happiness.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes, my pooh bear, ahpooh.
What's under your bed: I don't have a bed!
Who do you really hate: omg. let's not go there. this is a happy tag!
What time is it now?: 9.13pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes because there is always people on people's minds.
Do you have any siblings: yes
Do you want children: yes
Do you smile often: more than most people
Do you like your hand-writing: it is pretty crappy but it is still my writing... so yes.
Are your toe nails painted: yes, clear polish
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: haha! any clean and comfy bed... but takeshi kenishiro's bed would be good.


What color shirt are you wearing now: grey
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: eating Chilli Pan Mee at Kg Baru
I can't wait till: karaoke tomorrow!
When did you cry last:
when I watched Grey's Anatomy
Are you a friendly person: yes!
Do you have any pets: nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
haha... dunno!

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: well yes, of course! I won't be holding some meaningless creature's hands right?


Do you sleep with the TV on?: sometimes
What are you doing right now?: wondering why ppl do this tag thing
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes
Can you handle the truth?: sometimes but always prefer to
Are you too forgiving?: Most of the time
Are you closer to your mother or father?: sometimes mom, sometimes dad.. depends on the issue at hand. haha!
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I do watch Grey's by myself mostly.
How many people can you say you've really loved?:
so, so many.


Do you eat healthy?: try to!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: nope
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: friends/family
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I'm super loud sometimes and creepily quite sometimes
Are you confident?: sometimes



5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
aiyo! that would be Standard 6. Let's see...

went through lotsa exams, filling in friends' "autobiography" books (I know!), listening to Spice Girls, rallying to quit piano lessons, being silly



5 things on my to-do list today:
Mostly work related!

register people for training, overtime calculations, training hours, e-mail loads of people, buy milk...


5 snacks I enjoy
:
chocolates, potato chips, keropok Cap Ikan Bawal from Kelantan(especially when dipped into chilli sauce), fruits, mcD's fries

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
wah... more than 5 things... I'll do everything!!OK just to name 5:

buy beachside properties in all popular beach destinations, do something to save wild animals (just read how tigers are ill-treated in certain countries), travel and see the world, go back to studying and researches, buy lotsa shoes!


5 of my bad habits:
aiyo...-_-

not taking things seriously, procrastinating, forgetting things, complaining, talking too much

5 people to tag:
haha.. the few ppl i know who blogs... shobie, david, jonathan, philip, burn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no.

Philip said...

omg... this tag is freaking long man!!!

yvonne lee said...

haha... i suppose you guys are not obligated to do it...

this shall be my first and last.

:D