seriously, I have much to tell... :)

28 July 2008

26th niece!

ooh, I had a great weekend in Taiping!


1st reason:

I get to see my new baby niece! Number 26 in the nieces and nephews line-up, introducing

Abby!


Abby and I

Abby was only 13 days old and she basically just drank milk and slept everyday. SO we "aunts" had to wait every 3-4 hours for a chance to see her open her eyes. Go makan, come back, see baby! Go shopping, come back, see baby! Eat Durians, wash hands, see baby!

There is nothing like a new born baby to bring family members together and seeing everyone feeling happy and hopeful and making up their own funny baby noises and giving their very own original advices to Jess, Abby's mom. It was fun!


2nd reason:

I had lotsa durians!

Life was quite blissful as I slowly helped myself to D24 while watching CSI Miami and CSI New York, occasionally being reprimanded by various aunties for eating durians with a spoon. Oh well, one cannot please everyone.

8)

No comments: