seriously, I have much to tell... :)

30 September 2007

new home!

I can't tell you how heavenly my bed felt yesterday night. Oh, it has been one long, long day. Slept at 3 am packing my things, woke up at 6 am to go to work, rushed home from work at 2pm, started moving my stuff at 3pm, finished at 5pm, makan with Philip until 6pm, went to Cold Storage and came back around 6.30pm, clean up until 9pm... then it was bed time. Ardhan called half drunk at 11pm and was surprised that I was sleeping. I have no idea what I said to him. OMG, I think I strained my right arm too. :(


But on the bright side, I have moved! Cool stuff. I like my new place. Very the cool and very the nice. This room is going to be a temporary room because I will be moving to another one in November. (OMG, have to move again!) Sounds crazy but it is a very long story. I'm just happy that I don't have to take the KTM anymore... Hallelujah!


Yesterday, Uncle James(who has a Toyota Unser and trolley) and Philip who came to help me move got quite a bit of a shock when they saw the amount of things I had. I sort of filled up the whole Unser to the brim. Philip wasn't too amused. Uncle James was quite positive and kept on saying, "OK lah, not too many things lah. Girls always buy more things but OK lah, not too bad" when in fact, his first reaction was , "*gasp!*, so many things ah!?"


Anyways, God bless Uncle James and Philip. Right now I'm typing this in my new living room, feeling a bit lost. I mean, erm, how do I boil some water around here? There is no one at home and I'll only see a few of my housemates on Tuesday. They really trust me so much. I've only met one so far and he was the nice one who passed me the keys and access card and he too commented on my stuff. hmm. So until Tuesday, I'll have to sort of eat ready-to-eat stuff but that is alright because there is a really nice restaurant downstairs which is not too expensive too. Cool. I told you I like my new place. :)


Oh right, I'll have to rely on this restaurant for WiFi when I move to the next room because it doesn't have internet! Sigh. There goes my msn, my facebook, my friendster, there goes my blogging, there goes my online newspaper, there goes my google, there goes the whole meaning of my laptop, there goes my songs download. There goes my life... sobs. There goes the whole point of moving to a place near LRT so I can have more free time. You'll probably see less of me later on but do remember, I still have a mobile phone. *nod*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE moving. I mean, I love the slightly cathartic feeling that comes with feeling like you're moving on in life and starting afresh but I absolutely detest the hassle of packing, moving and, then, even more annoying, unpacking.

I'm moving out of my place next year in August and already dreading the thought.

You already got a job? Cool! Traders? Or is it someplace secret? :P

Jonquina said...

You'll still be moving to the same area, right? Just different unit?

yvonne lee said...

maalim : oh tell me about it... my right arm still hurt! yes at traders.. :)


steff: yup! that's right!