seriously, I have much to tell... :)

23 September 2007

The end of one signifies the beginning of another

And so there goes my college life. Yesterday was officially the last day of college life as my classmates and I got our results and went through the results ceremony. There were a lot of last goodbyes and so on because many of our friends are going back to their home country and many more are looking to start their career in Singapore and Macau. It was a joyous event but also a sad one because, well, it is kind of sad to leave our carefree student life and into the cold working world and also to not be able to see everyone again and hang out like before. Of course there is Friendster and Facebook and Myspace but... you know.. it is not the same. When will we meet again? Where will we end up? We all have a new beginning now. A new chapter in our lives. So many uncertainties. So many questions still unanswered. So many decisions to make.


Everyone seemed somewhat a little more matured after 4 months of trial working life in the internship. I would love to meet everyone again in 10 years and see how different and varied we all will become. In order to maximize the time spent with my friends, I went for Karaoke at Neway for the whole afternoon and then to Laundry Bar at night.

-Summarized!-

I have uploaded the pictures to all my uploadable accounts and so this is a summarized version. Why am I so free? Because this will be the last Sunday I spend as a licensed-to-be-clueless student. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be a working adult. No more wasting time. No more chilling to the max. No more um.. and er.. Its going to be "Certainly". Sound scary. Will I make it? We'll just have to wait and see.


Right now the big question is, will I find a roommate?


Haha. That was a joke. But seriously, I need to get a roommate soon. Soon. A good one at that.


The weather has been very unfriendly lately. It has been so warm that I could feel my skin a little like being oven-cooked. Slowly I'm turning into something like roast meat. Air conditioning? What air conditioning? One of the few reasons I can't wait to start work tomorrow is the air conditioning. Ah... breezy bliss... Better remember to bring my moisturiser. :)


Anyways, I was just looking around my room today. What I have previously described as a little tiny room actually housed so many of my things and as my cousin Jennifer who visited last week pointed out, it is actually quite big and comfortable for one person. I'm going to miss this room and this personal space. I wonder what my future room will look like. I haven't gone there to take a look eventhough I plan to move in next weekend. Just hope it will be good. See? Uncertainties again.


I just hope everything will be cleared and certain by the end of next week. Will update again then. In the meantime, to the few of you who read this, please pray and hope with me too... :)


5 comments:

Philip said...

How bout ur Oral-defence? Not gone thru yet? hmm....officially graduated lar now~ hmm....still got 1 1/2 years to go T_T

yvonne lee said...

already la darling... that's why we graduate... :)

Anonymous said...

okok, the more i see the more i must agree. i think this haircut of yours is a keeper!

*sho* said...

congrats, vonne!

wow.. u're the first to reach the finishing line *^^ sweat...

found ur roomie di?

yvonne lee said...

dave! yeah! so easy to maintain too.. :)

sho! what are u sweating about?! hahah... thanks anyways... roomie, i don't need one anymo! found a room i can afford on my own..:)