seriously, I have much to tell... :)

18 September 2007

bye bye shoes...

In view of my soon-to-be migration to PJ, I have given away 3 pairs of shoes. The blue one and the polka dots ones that I think is too late to wear anymore because, seriously, I'm 22 and working. That means less 3 shoe boxes to move. Phew. Still have 20 more... hmm... And lots and lots of books and notes and clothes. And lots of pillows and plushies. And my faithful mattress. omg.


I really shouldn't have collected so many things. And looking for a room. omg. Today was the first time in months that I have a headache. As in real full-on headache. Like migraine headache. I couldn't even bear to look at my fan because the spinning makes me "fly". No, I did not just take some weird unprescribed drug, in case you were wondering. Just Vitamin C to prevent myself from falling sick which is a big NO NO because my oral defence is this Friday and all my four months of internship counts on this one hour show to get my marks. *big sigh* (losing 3 days of my life in the process)*


I sat at my desk for a while and kept on trying to concentrate on my slides while thinking about the room and the moving and my future place's surroundings and potential food stalls which I may wanna try and how I would spend my weekends and if I'll get to try the Ramadhan stalls in time and when I should get a car and if I should change my wardrobe and when I should go back to Kluang and oh how the Kluang Station toasted bun would taste after so long and of course Central Chicken Rice and sleeping late and mom's dishes and what to wear on my first day of work and which shoe to go with it and so on. One thing led to another. Soon, I gave up on my slides and ended up eating a large McDonalds McValue Meal. I don't normally eat large sets because I don't normally finish regular sets. I finished my large set and even regretted not getting an apple pie too. I'm totally growing.


Anyways, I was just wondering if I should buy back 3 pairs of shoes after I have moved. Haha. OK, OK. Yes, there are more important things in life to think about, Yvonne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... so damn old edi la... shoes cannot wear already la... gotta give away la...

tsk tsk...

why give? they sound funky!

yvonne lee said...

well, only one of them is the ultra funky one... have to wear more "proper" nowadays dude... :)