seriously, I have much to tell... :)

01 October 2007

quick one

Dear friends,


We were featured!

at partyout.com

We were at Laundry on a Saturday. Don't really know why they call it Urban Politics. Anyways, I thought I could get a clear picture of everyone together (they came with big cameras and big flashes)...

but that's about as big as the pic gets...

Another one with more people...
"one more! one more!"

Dhany, Ivan, Ardhan and Tonny must be so proud they were not shy that night...
"majalah, majalah!"
(I'm thinking it is linked to this magazine called Juice)


It was a really nice night out and I shall remember all of you! :)


OK, back to work. hehe...

2 comments:

*sho* said...

quick one: wahhhhhhh!

yvonne lee said...

haha! well, really, nothing to wah about la.. but still excited! haha... there is something about being in the media that makes people feel so happy. hehe!