seriously, I have much to tell... :)

01 May 2009

wah!

So it is Labour Day today and I didn't have any internet connection and so after waking up at 12.30pm (excuse: I am on medication), I had lunch and turned on the TV for my pigging out in front of the TV. I AM on medication.


Well, if you feel you lack sadness in your life, turning on the TV at 1.30pm is the best way to feel the depression and sadness that you need. Wah. From RTM 1 to TV9, all sad shows! Even the Feel Good channel was not spared. RTM 1 had some discussion on some sad issue, RTM2 had a scene where a prostitute was crying while praying because she was forced into it while her evil colleagues told her to dream on, TV3 had a Makcik staying in an old, dirty hut by herself with no money because her son and evil wife duped her into moving out on the pretext that they want to renovate it to make it bigger and so they can live with her and take care of her BUT never invited her back to her now big house. NTV7 had a scene where a family is crying at a funeral and the father saying "it is all my fault, it is all my fault". TV9... is just plain sad.


There is no use of a flat screen TV if you don't have good stuff on TV. Or Astro. Or good movies on DVD. Let's see. Have watched Austalia (whoa, loved that scene where Hugh Jackman took a bath in the woods with that one can of water). Protege... hmm... let's watch again! Watching a movie twice is made OK when you have Daniel Wu starring in it. yum cha yum cha.. there goes my afternoon.

Halfway reading my "A complaint is a Gift", suddenly I thought... Maybe, just maybe, I can test out my internet and see if I can still use it. Bingo! Can still be used! whoa!! I wonder why... even when I don't top up! Its OK... add some shine to my day.


Yesterday, said before dodgy number guy called me to explain why my internet connection is slow. Actually, I think there will be less damage done if he didn't call because this is what he said:

"I have already asked my boss and he told me that where you are staying is under the Umbrella Effect.. yada yada (something I didn't get)... So that's why it is slower now. So that's why we decided to OFFER to you to top up at RM48, less expensive, because you are not getting the fast speed up to 1mbps. This one will change yours to half the speed. So it is savings for you! So now you pay half the price and can still get connection!"


Of course, I was speechless.


But, since he is so sincere in "helping" his customers, I decided it is OK. Just straight to the point: I told him that I don't care about money. I want the speed.

He said he have to refer to his boss and find out what other solutions he can offer other than the hint he gave such as, erm, you still want to stay there? Hahaha... move out to another place just so I can subscribe to your internet? wah.... very confident la this fella.


Now I'm really anticipating if he will ever call back and if he does, what solutions his company can offer me.

2 comments:

gray said...

lol why so noob one these ppl

yvonne lee said...

i also say man... i also say...

-_-