seriously, I have much to tell... :)

23 May 2009

oh, to be a taxi driver

I have given it some thinking. Mainly because I was taking a time out and didn't want to think of anything too mind-boggling. Just some menial things. Let's see. Scan through the archive of menial things to think about when chilling. Ah, I decided to think about how difficult it is to be a taxi driver in KL. Therefore, I have thought of the challenges faced by taxi drivers so we can appreciate them more for their services.

1) You think it is easy to be driving for long hours in a taxi with cheap fragrance?
2) Have to fork out hundred plus bucks to 'modify' my meter, ok!
3) Have to always decide on where I want to go and where I don't want to go.
4) Customers are not willing to pay 'flat rates' these days due to the economy! darn!
5) Have to practice making the 'face' when customers tell me some weird place they wanna go to.
6) Have to calculate fares. Meter Rm16.50 + Toll RM 2.00 = RM21 la! Got 2 tolls you know... RM 1 each. But customers don't understand.
7) I hate it when customers want to go to KLCC. Jam la!
8) Cannot tahan when customers ask me to print receipts. The machine never works!

Man... not easy. And I thought the current hot weather was the main problem. I always tell them to drink more water. Ganbateh, drivers!

No comments: