seriously, I have much to tell... :)

02 October 2008

rojaks

I've been spending so much time at my pc that I feel like a real geek but not that I'm doing a lot of hightech stuff. Just some major hard disk clean up and going through some photos and discovering things here and there.


A while ago, my cousin Jennifer and I started the "cousin's shots" thing. Mainly self portrait of the two of us. Look what we have collected! Anyways, even when we were babies, our parents will always put us next to each other and take photo of us next to each other (see middle pic). Just because we were born one month apart.



And ooh! I found the Little Miss Naughty tee! All for RM10. haha. Very thin cotton. Good for my badminton session. Note that the Little Miss Naughty is like on drugs compared to the one on the right of this page.

Also, I've been uploading lots of Daft Punk mp3s to my phone and got so excited when I read that I could even put Daft Punk videos and set the video as my ring tone! Meaning when people call, the video will play. Painstakingly I went through youtube and selected the video that I wanted (Interstella 5555 Part 3, Digital Love) and uploaded it to my phone thinking that everything will work well but no! It is not to be! Ouch! This is, like, too much tech for one day and I thought it is OK because it will all be worth it. I might get to upload more videos etc etc. But no! It seems I need to get this Media Manager Pro which I need to pay for in order to convert the video blah blah. I think I need some tech/geek help (cue Chuck's intro).

Anyways, not going into more tech details, I shall just show you my phone discovery of the day. It was my first time charging the phone and it seems that I can still listen to songs on my phone while I charge it! Hahaha...I'm so easily fascinated. I think I need tech help. Seriously. I'm not realising the full potential of my gadgets!!


Most randomly, I miss sushi. (Not going to happen in October)


Ooh! Ooh! I started a keychain collection a while ago. And then I decided to make it a real collection. I told everyone around me that I'm collecting keychains from around the world and got some as souvenirs! I also said that I shall make it a point to visit all these countries before I die. Er, I hope I do get to visit them all.

I have 11 now. Minus Singapore and France because I have been there but I don't mind visiting these places again. Singapore is a definite la. I'm expecting some keychains from Australia soon and if any of you visit some European countries, get me a keychain, please! I want more excuses to go there. :D

A product of lazy photoshopping.

3 comments:

l3nny_xmn said...

Want a key chain from Indonesia? :)
Btw, I've tried using Video as my ringtone, but you know what happen... the video plays very slow, and it did not follow the music real beat... (or I set it wrong?!)

yvonne lee said...

lenny, sure!

well, i haven't figured out what is going on with the video thing.. when i know, i'll let u know! :)

l3nny_xmn said...

Ok.. Great, I'll wait for your update on the Video thing...
:)