seriously, I have much to tell... :)

05 October 2008

Pink Phase

Have you ever had a phase where you suddenly favour certain foods and eat so much of it everyday till you can't look at it again for the next two years? I have, I have! I even had a want-a-tattoo phase. But I think that's over with now. Or is it? hmmm...

I'm currently having a phase. It is a pink phase. It all started with the pink wallet which my colleagues at the office lovingly got me for my birthday. Everyone thinks I'm the kind of person who adores pink to death. Then the collection of pink things grew because I like to match my stuff.

So I decided to match my office equipments(because I just can't bring myself to wear pink). My stapler, my pens, my post-it notes, my puncher, my stationeries box, my highlighter, my calculator (seriously), my blade, my everything! I like it when my things are matched in colour. Just need to get a pair of pink scissors, pink glue, pink paper clips and eraser and I'm office complete.

Now everyone really thinks I adore pink to death.

It's OK. At least I now know if anyone steals my stationeries. I'm the only pink in the office. Hah! Except for my boss who has a pink stapler as well.


Anyways, bringing pink phase to a new height! I bought this on impulse last week and boy do I love it!

Smells very nice. Reminds me of Peekaboo because they normally use that Watermelon Playball thing. But upon further chewing, it reminds me of lotsa watermelon and I love watermelons. Makes me happy thinking about watermelon. A happy chewing gum. And it is supposed to exercise your jaws and clean you teeth etc etc. I have to have this after a meal. And it is pink! :D

3 comments:

Jonquina said...

Maybe it'll turn your teeth pink as well? :D

l3nny_xmn said...

Welcome to the Club Yvonne...
LOL

yvonne lee said...

ooooh.. there's a club? no la.. don't think it will turn pink...