seriously, I have much to tell... :)

05 October 2008

air asia boo boo

I've always had high regards for Air Asia. You know, now everyone can fly. Affordable flights. Very simple online booking services. All was nice and dandy with my relationship with Air Asia but I suddenly remembered that my already action-packed Monday (tomorrow) is going to be worse because I have to call their impossible to get sales agent! %@$#!

I made a few reservations as usual for my colleagues who are going to China for training and everything was alright. They have a few steps from choosing dates and time, to guest names to payment options and then, THEN, came the Itinerary.

Name spelled wrongly?!

No freaking way.

And the worse part is I was duly informed by my frowning colleagues that they charge for any changes.

Wait a minute. Let me check. I clicked Back and I DID type correctly! omg! Don't you dare charge me! I have witnesses! Printed Screen as well should they need proof. (haha!)

I wonder if this is how they make that extra buck. Maybe people who are not confident with their reservations will think that they really did make the mistake and submit to their fate of paying for the changes. I wonder. And so I had to call them to get the problem rectified, right? I like problems being solved immediately.

Wah. Try calling Air Asia and if you ever get through, let me know. I tried for 2 days straight. sobs! I felt so helpless at that mo! nooo!

I'm looking forward to
1) get through to their sales agent (who are "still busy due to their current promotion" since forever)
2) see how they handle this situation (will they insist it is my fault and charge or have the probs rectified immediately?hmmm..)

3 comments:

Jonquina said...

They've got my name wrong a couple of times too. First my friend called them to inform them about the error. She spelled it on the phone. They got it wrong again. Then she emailed my name to them. Yet, they managed to misspell it again. THEN, she had to call them to tell them about the error again before they got it right. No charges charged though.

sTp said...

hahaha yvonne, tell me bout airasia! lol... dats y id prefer to fly MAS eventho its a little more expensive. a little more being less then rm50 la..

yvonne lee said...

steph: ya lo.. i still haven't got thru to them.. omg

stp: wah.. upgrade dy.. haha..