seriously, I have much to tell... :)

21 April 2009

corrected

So, in all my confusion and limitations (17th floor too high so WiMax cannot reach, it seems), I have decided to just go and ask this WiMax counter boy at my place about the possibilities of utilizing their services, because I was getting sick of the irregularities and unpredictable state of my current service provider and am paying a lot for it! Crappo!!

I asked him about WiMax and he tried to "upsell" to me. Seriously, that's all everyone's doing lately. Upsell, that is.

Then he also decided to introduce their new Wiggy thinghy to me.

So I said, "Oh, I know about that. The wiggy (I pronounced it as wee gee) right?"

Then he decided that enough is enough! What's wrong with all these customers! Getting the name wrong!! He said, "Er, actually, it is wee-jee..."

"Oh. Oh.... really? erm, the 'wee jee'. Of course."

OK, I have yet to talk to someone else who works with WiMax. I need clarifications.


Like, do you pronounce piggy bank as pee jee bank?



Why, ah? hmmm.....

2 comments:

gray said...

haha nonsense. it's wee gee!

andy said...

go for streamyx then~

forget bout wireless if u live more than 4th floor~~

or can move to lower levels~~