seriously, I have much to tell... :)

18 January 2009

new year, new look!

I just drew up a proposal for a new look for our little office! Wanna see?


This is before...
Of course my place is the one pink in colour...

And this is after!

With two new table coming in for our 2 new colleagues, we've gotta squeeze a bit. Get closer together-gether.

I drew these with Gliffy.com with their 30 day free trial. This is just one of the many floor plan softwares out there and it is like in those days when I drew floor plans for my kiddie projects. Haha! So, it was somewhat beneficial to my adulthood. Don't look down on your masak-masak play time!

Anyways, the problem with free trials is I have to hope the changes and amendments get confirmed before the 30 days are up!

1 comment:

Philip said...

hey i jus so love the way u guys set the seats. The purple and blue is just so close and so like keep-in-touch. and the newspaper cutting area, so organize =D but the pink one....do u think u shud change it back to normal? so that ur stuff wont drop and u still can stick photos on the wall? hehe its just a suggestion