seriously, I have much to tell... :)

17 January 2009

pork without fat!

Today, I explored into Jaya One with my cousins Steph and Elaine. After lots of "what do you want to eat?" questions, we finally decided on Kissaten!

I liked their Extra Large Lightbulbs! So round and cute!



A "fusion Japanese" restaurant, Kissaten sounds like a fusion name too. Don't know if it has any meaning in Japonaise.
-World's smallest pepper mill candidate-

Anyways, I had good pork here. Any shops with good pork is worth mentioning in my blissful blog.

This Ginger pork dish I had didn't have fats on it! Whoa! This is like one of the shops for Yvonne.



Clearly, we liked the food. Elaine had the oyster dish. Steph had the pork slice noodles which came with Gyozas. Both very good.And ooh! Desserts!

This is the Choco Pudding. Very the nice and rich! It was smooth but about 50% of it was not as smooth as the other 50%. I think they didn't stir well. Tsk Tsk. Shame on the pastry chef.

Another dessert!

Some pumpkin pudding with red bean. Nice but I'm not a red bean person...

Yay! I've found another Japanese food haunt! (Don't worry Sushi Zan Mai, I still love you. Just make sure you continue with the good service!) As for Kissaten, definitely going back again to try more stuff. Yummmm.

No comments: