seriously, I have much to tell... :)

29 November 2008

fun in the sun and going 360!

"whooppiieeeee!!", went Yvonne.


Thursday was a fun day in the sun! Third installment of my hotel's staff outing, my colleagues went berserk with glee. The remaining 122 of us swarmed into Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach to play a telematch and then after lunch, it was free and easy time.

We hardly ever have time for gatherings and the telematch was a superb way to bond and foster team spirits!


This game was super funny. They were asked to turn 10 times around the stick and then run back to their camp. Almost everyone ran SIDEWAYS! Some ran to other teams and after recovering from the spin, ran back to their own teams embarassed. hahaha... man... and I recorded everything. Will upload later on.

Then it was free and easy. One of the rides I went on was the Tomahawk!

Well, no photos, only videos but it is a ride that turns 360 degrees and pauses momentarily while the passengers were upside down.

I could feel each and every strand of my hair being pulled by gravity when I was upside down. Strange but I don't really feel as terrified as I have been 5 years ago. I didn't leave and took the ride again right after, accompanying my colleague. Again, just laughing and waving at the camera... haha...


I don't really know what was the feeling but I expected some chills and thrills but I was practically... numb. Weird. 2 things went to my mind:

1) Maybe I'm getting older so I'm not so scared anymore.
2) Maybe because I was kinda ill with runny nose and coughing and recurring diarrhea.
3) Maybe the fear of death is not there!


OK, time for alarm and reflect.

1 comment:

Jonquina said...

About that spinning and walking thing. I did that before in Form 3 at Port Dickson. I went staggering towards the sea, fell down and started rolling towards the ocean. I think I got the others alarmed -_-.