seriously, I have much to tell... :)

23 November 2008

how much is that teddy in the window?

eeeeeeeeeee...! I want a dog!

I went for some pau and dim sum breakfast yesterday... decided to reward my tummy with some good food since I've been having the tummy runs for the past 3 days.

oh btw, I love to eat pau! Yums.

"see, got pau in the background!"


And the group of us decided to stop by the pet shop opposite of the DimSum Shop to walk off the access of paus and gargantuan amounts of dim sum we gobbled.


Then, I thought that I should get a pet. Something to coo and cuddle and play with.

First thing I saw were the fishes section. Boring. And brings back bad memories of my one and only pet, a fighting fish, which died mysteriously. Surprisingly, I didn't name that fish so I'm not too affected.


I saw some birds too...
They didn't strike me with the emotional connection I wanted.


Some hamsters perhaps? Hamtaro, the japanese cartoon, sort of made these little creatures sooo likeable.
But it must be ticklish to hold them...

Then comes the doggy section! So cute!!

I particularly liked this one which looks like a fat teddy bear:

It looks so sad I wanna take it home! Aced the emotional connection requirements!


I had to pull myself away. Condominium living doesn't permit for a dog... not even a super cute one (how inflexible). Plus, I'm never home. How!

You, teddy dog, shall be in my wish list for now. Will get you one day... soon!

2 comments:

Jonquina said...

How about an adorable cat? Gotta be prepared to have scratched furnitures though.

l3nny_xmn said...

the cutie dog looks sad... I wish I had 'em