seriously, I have much to tell... :)

08 December 2008

an outdated movie goer

I wanna watch Bolt! I wanna watch Twilight! I wanna watch Space Chimps!

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!

Le sigh. I need to get a life.

But it is not to be. Year end sucks(with the work load)!!! but it rocks at the same time. What with the festive cheers... I'm torn.


Anyways, I happened to watch Infernal Affairs on Singapore TV yesterday night. Can you believe I have not watched this phenomenal Hong Kong movie before?! Unbelievable. Unacceptable.

Then I found Infernal Affairs 2 and 3 DVDs at home as well. I launched into an Infernal Affair Marathon this afternoon! Well, I think it is such an interesting story told beautifully through the faces of these cool Hong Kong actors. Hmm.. I'll never get sick of them!

The whole movie is quite a lot of guess work but I think it was very cool. I liked that they cast Andy Lau and Tony Leung as the lead actors. Both very cool but I very much prefer Tony Leung. He is cute! Oh the unforgettable scene on the roof top! And man, was Edison Chen cute as well. Shawn Yue looks kinda tortured though. "I wanna be a good person!" seemed to be the order of the day.

I'm like getting a delayed reaction here. Everyone has already finish gushing about it way back in 2003 (so I googled).

Hoping to grasp a better understanding of the Hong Kong culture before I embark on my little journey, it was kinda unrealistic because it is all about the underworld thing. What about normal daily lives of normal people? I need to watch more movies!! I can't stress this enough.


I wish Daniel Wu was in the movie as well.

Talking about Daniel Wu, is it just me or are his Seiko ads getting pretty unappealing. He needs better make up artists and hairstylists! I miss that manly tan. I hope I get to chance upon a glimpse of him!! Or any of his hunky actor friends! *-*


Anyways, OK. I'm done expressing my current thoughts on Hong Kong hunks. That's why I love blogs. hehe.

3 comments:

gray said...

somehow daniel wu reminds me of edison chen. i don't know why.

yvonne lee said...

what? noooo... both different.. daniel wu has a better body anyways...

Anonymous said...

what? noooo... both different.. daniel wu has a better body anyways...

haha..women..

im supporting andy lau
(internal affairs)