seriously, I have much to tell... :)

16 November 2008

year end plans

I am really looking forward to December! Eventhough from now till then, I still have a few major things to kao tim plus lots of commitment and training at work, I'm still pretty excited!

I'm going here:


and here!
I don't normally like to allow myself to be too excited about things before it happens because when it happens it might not be what I expected it to be or something. Don't you ever have that feeling? When you expect 100% and you get like 80% and you feel like craps for a while. I'll definitely give in 100% effort but I normally expect turn outs of like 80% (still quite positive ma) and when it happens, it could be 80% and still I would be alright with it. If it ever falls below 70% then really, it is actually a disappointment. No need to even talk about it anymore.

SO. I'm expecting 80% but am already excited! I wonder if it will be a 110%! I'm getting confused myself! Never mind.

Finally, a trip abroad to a different world after one and a half years!

*will check the "New Goals since Forever" column on the right. Next year will be India!

2 comments:

l3nny_xmn said...

Wow... HK & Macau during Christmas, it's gonna be fun!! Don;t forget my souvenir a?! ~Just Joking :-)

yvonne lee said...

hehe.. i hope it will be super fun! hahaha.. hope u are doing well there in s'pore! i might come to s'pore before i leave for macau and hongkong!

will let u know!