seriously, I have much to tell... :)

19 May 2008

New look!

I have decided to change the colour and the look of my blog because...



I spent a long time practising my photoshop on the above picture and thought I should put it to some use. You can still see some rough patches here and there... aiya, amateur ma. Will improve with the next header. I love public holidays and especially if it contributes to a long weekend. I finally have time to do time-wasting things like these. But I guess it is about time!


Btw, watched Narnia - Prince Caspian today and the highlight of the trip to the movies was this Clorets Dark Secret ad:





Check out the Auntie and Uncle getting all turned on. Aiyo! but funny!


While the movie was OK, I find myself looking forward to the many up and coming movies like Indiana Jones, Hancock, Kung Fu Panda (cute!). The movie was OK. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. what a change!
bahaha!
love the header, but i'm not too sure about the text colours. it's kinda loud.
nevertheles... so proud of you.
photoshop classes are certainly paying off!
:D

Philip said...

weehee~
saw the change! its cool!
aw...i wish i can do tat.

yvonne lee said...

agung: well, the classes were not cheap! :D i think i could do a whole lot of things but just need to be inspired. which text colour? the orange one?

philip: i did tell you where to go for classes! :D

Anonymous said...

nah, i'm referring to the pink and blue.