seriously, I have much to tell... :)

07 May 2008

the gift of giving

We just had an internal two-day charity lunch in the hotel to help out one of our colleagues who is in need. It was good. Good food, good vibe, good deed, good fellowship... everything good.


For once, the cafeteria looked posh. (quite lah)..


tom yam...........

Huge prawns..........


Fruits and Thai dessert.....


Among others... but my favourite was the chocolate fountain.......

hmm.....

-chef! more!-

-ooh-


-Ons stuff-

Anyways, I feel so bad for taking so much chocolate out of the fountain because it IS for charity but.... but.... was supposed to be for fruit skewers but I actually scooped it onto my waffles...

I also happen to have 4 servings of waffles with ice cream. It is the ultimate treat but I think I sort of over did it a little bit. Everyone who saw me that day (and that would mean the whole 400 strong staff) have changed their perceptions of me...

Taiwen (trainee) : Von... finish la.. gone... your image... gone.


Presee: You know what was my favourite? The tom yam... so good.
Yvonne: You know what was my favourite? The chocolate fountain.
Shiow Ling: Can tell lor.
Presee: Ya.



Lastly, we never let up a chance to cam-whore. All of us.

-OK, act cute!-

6 comments:

Jonquina said...

Feed me. NOW. >.<

yvonne lee said...

haha... why do i get so many hungry comments?...
hmmm

Philip said...

Cool! hotel did a charity lunch!
the cafeteria changed to be semi-fine dining dy~~~

btw, the chocolate texture is abit like campur air one?

yvonne lee said...

no lor... it was pure milk chocolate which was later mixed with the pure dark chocolate... pure bliss... :D well, it has to be runny to be able to run in the machine right... the choc is prepared with some corn oil if not mistaken...

Anonymous said...

omg i want.
i want.
i want.
i crave home food.

Philip said...

!!! chocolate add corn oil!!!
xp