seriously, I have much to tell... :)

06 September 2009

blue!

hahaha... so the revamp plan went down the drain due to unforeseen circumstances to my schedule but I was determined to at least make some minor changes to this page.


Obviously have just changed the background colour and the blog header and removed some clutter. And since the header has hints of blue, the whole colour scheme should change too! awww... I liked my pink and magenta notes! hmm.. Maybe I will photoshop and change my gym ball to pink later.


and on the right you have Fishies!! my 3 new digital pet fishes. This is already a popular gadget on blogger so I don't think it is that amusing but they are so cute! Give me some time to name them. click to feed them!

Speaking of pets, I have a new addition to my pet plants family! I adopted a little potted plant - aiko! I don't know what is her species because the guy I bought it from told me in chinese. But I DO know what she will look like when she is all grown up. She will have one or two pink/red flowers only at any one time.

aiko has curves

This photo is about the actual size of it... it will probably take me a few years to see her blossom. Exciting! but slow process la. My mom has already warned me not be to over zealous and feed her too much water or fertalizer because it is a plant that is sensitive to such stuff. OMG. Aiko, please survive.


The revamp process is still ongoing. I'm looking for stuff to add on. I will also probably add a twitter update thinghie. Who knows? Maybe I have a need to publish whatever's on my mind every hour or so? Maybe I need to let people know what I'm eating for lunch? I have yet to check out twitter and have yet to figure out the fun of it. The scary part is - what if I get addicted?! Wait! Can't eat! Need to Twit! steam fish with ginger for dinner. Twit.

I'm just imagining what I would be twitting about.

Stuck in traffic jam. Twit.
Still stuck in traffic jam. Twit.
French toast for breakkie. Twit.
Don't like Mondays. Twit.
Bobbee the plant has grown one new leaf! Twit.
Found one pimple on forehead. Twit.
Stuck in traffic jam again. Twit.


shudder.

1 comment:

Philip said...

why....i like the previous one