seriously, I have much to tell... :)

31 August 2009

lmb's revamp plan

OK, Facebook has become like The People's Daily. So much so I don't even have things to say here anymore! Feels like if I posted the same things and same photos here, its like... un-fresh. Even to myself. Time for revamp.

my first photoshop product for lmb!

how i made this page look like sometime ago - complete with embarassing photo

But I was just reading an article the other day about why people blog. It seems that penning down your thoughts and feelings allows you to de-stress and the likes of it. I didn't pay attention as I'm in between reading a few different books and magazine and trying to keep up with the world news and our turbulent political scene which doesn't make much sense and doesn't jive with the politicians initial declarations and actual intentions. And trying to feel the patriotism on this very meaningful 52nd anniversary of Malaysia's independence.

I digress.

Anyways, I saw the highlight of it. Benefits of penning down your thoughts, albeit in digital form. And my true idea of keeping all these little thoughts and views is for me to look back when I'm 40 - like a window to my past. So if it is half hearted, how disappointing it would be then?

And perhaps in the process, I should explore twitter...hmm... been playing with the idea but do I really want to impose my "what's on your mind" on people and have other people's "what's its" imposed on me?

room to explore.. room to explore.

I plan to do this on a totally free day if I can find a comfy Starbucks in Batu Pahat where I'm going to spend 8 hours next week. I don't even know where is Batu Pahat and I don't even know if they have a Starbucks. I wonder if they at least have a wifi-enabled Old Town Kopitiam? hmm.. Or maybe I should just go for seafood.

I don't even know if Batu Pahat is famous for seafood! Or was it pottery?

room to explore.. room to explore...

No comments: