seriously, I have much to tell... :)

23 March 2009

The evil pocky

a continuation of my seemingly eternal journey of chocolatelessness.....

It is not wise to have chocolate flavoured Pocky snacks in the kitchen when you are fasting from chocolates. Not wise at all. Then you wonder why did I ever buy it? Well, it came in a package with 3 packs of strawberry flavoured ones. Needless to say, the strawberry ones were long gone leaving the chocolate once to be ignored. Or not. Oh yes.


You have no idea how many times I had to really use my will power to look away or think about something else... like, erm, the KL stock exchange or something. urgh.


Anyways, was in Suria for lunch today and man, Godiva was glowing.

And I had lunch and once again, that irresistable crave for chocolates snuck up my longing heart. This feeling is getting stronger by the day. I wonder if I can pull through.


And so I decided to reward myself with some ice-cream! Haagen dazs was right in front of me so, OK, let's do it! (eventhough New Zealand Nat would have been a better deal)

Tonikaku, it is not wise to choose an ice cream shop where 65% of its flavours have chocolates in it. Urgh. SO how? Macadamia Nuts? Boring. Sorbet? What! Strawberry? No. Mango! No. Coffee? Allergic! So I ended up with some fancy-named caramel & vanilla flavour. Ooh. Nawce!


haih. 17 more to go... tick tock tick tock...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty funny. Better than watching The Simpsons. Haha.

Anonymous said...

good will power..
how bout choc fondue for steamboat on 1st april?>keke

yvonne lee said...

haha.. d'oh!

haiya... don't tempt me with chocolates laaa.... me suffering.