seriously, I have much to tell... :)

09 March 2009

boys' girl talk

The trainees I get in my department never fails to entertain me.

A conversation between Aa (not his real name), Bb (not his real name either) and me.


Me: Hey! You skin looks better now after your break. What happened?
Aa: Oh, right? You noticed. Yea, now I can smile. I bought a new moisturiser.
Me: Really? Which one did you get?
Aa: Clinique. Is that a good brand?

Bb: Why? Your skin had problem? Go to New York la.
Aa: Huh?
Me: Oh, that New York Skin Solutions ah?
Bb: Eh, you know about it? You go there too?
Me: No lah. I just know the name from reading newspapers...
Aa: Is it good?

Me: Eh, wait a minute. You go to New York? You go for facials?! Even I don't go for facials!
Bb: Go la... It is good for your skin. I bought a package last time. RM3000.00 for 10 sessions.
Me: Gasp!
Aa: Really? Is it effective?
Bb: Ya. After 3 sessions you can see the difference already. You should try it.
Aa: But RM3000. Quite expensive right.
Bb: Last time I bought the package because I got chicken pox and there were really huge scars you know. My father sent me there.
Aa: Oh. So now your skin better ya..
Me: Gasp! Your father sent you there??
Bb: Ya.
Me: Scared you cannot find girlfriend?
Bb: Ya. Exactly. He told me with the scars cannot find girlfriend..
Aa: So where is this New York place?
Bb: etc etc etc
Aa: etc etc etc...
Bb: etc etc etc.....


*I went to the bathroom and came back and they were still discussing the details.

Me: Omg, can you all discuss about something else? I'm not used to this.
Aa: Yvonne, do you think I should go and try?
Bb: Its OK. You can try.. etc etc... then they have their own products etc etc etc...
Aa: I'm just thinking... etc etc...


Me: *Look away* sigh.

No comments: