seriously, I have much to tell... :)

22 February 2009

Yvonne watches Bleach

If you asked me, I never had the patience with anime. So many people have been fans of anime around me and I never did get it. My sister Lisa watches anime like crazy and I never did buy into it. My cousins have been anime fans for ages and I never did ask about it. I did try but never did get so involved in it. I sometimes question it like how people question why I love Winnie the Pooh so much.

I guess that's changed now.

Yvonne is now watching Bleach! Something I would have thought of as a cartoon about cleaning agents for white shirts before, is now something I fill my free time with! Me like!

Me like Ichigo Kurosaki... his determination and his seemingly endless energy and will to win... His character get more and more good looking by the day.



Me like Yachiru! (the one who piggy on Zaraki Kenpachi's back)

Yachiru for her fearlessness (because she has "Ken-chan" as her captain) and love for fun and sweets... like me. haha. except for the absolute fearlessness...


and me most like Kuchiki Byakuya!

Byakuya is the epitome of cool in this series. And his voice... so steady and cool. The creator didn't even think of cutesifying him in those short parody of his own characters after each episode.

But look what I found! a cute version of Byakuya on this webby.
hahaha.. I'm sure when I look back in 10 years time, I will be laughing at the infatuation. Tonikaku (anyways), watching Bleach teaches one a new language! I think I can learn the Japanese language faster if I have interest and if I am exposed to listening to it everyday. It is working.

Next on my goal will be a visit to Japan! I wanna experience the home land of this whole anime business. Ganbateh!

*so I guess my whole indescribable wonders are on hold for now. I have a destination at the moment. :)

No comments: