seriously, I have much to tell... :)

15 October 2007

decisions

I just came back from my hometown, Kluang. It was nice to spend time with mom, dad and my sis eventhough it was just for 2 days. Or was it one day plus? Anyways, my mom kept on commenting on how much weight I have lost and kept on telling me to eat this and that and eat more fruits and drink more water and sleep early and so on and finally she asked me to keep my hair long. I was, like, "Huh? Why?"


I like short hair now! So fuss free! I don't really know why but she very much preferred me with long hair. Now, I have scheduled to have my hair trimmed this Wednesday. Should I or shouldn't I?
Hmmm...

3 comments:

*sho* said...

you look so much "fresher" with your hair short, vonne. well, tht's my personal POV la ;) u did lose weight. hmmm...

don't we all love going home? i wanna go home too! :P

Anonymous said...

i think i've mentioned my vote sometime a few posts before.
go look.
:P

Philip said...

I think uve made ur own decision edi rite? jz go for short lar.