seriously, I have much to tell... :)

11 November 2007

No Internet

I have no internet in my room, I have no internet in my room, I have no internet in my room. It sort of explains why I have not been blogging. Because blogging from a cafe or restaurant just feel so weird. Like how I'm feeling right now. With another patron vying for the plug point and people peeking behind you.

I shall update soon with pictures and stuff. I have so much to tell! I will get my internet soon! As soon as I have the time to apply for it... Just you wait.

Till then, tata!

2 comments:

*sho* said...

ceh... ihave no internet in my room too.. since i came to london.. and proly won't for a very very ong time, judging from how "fast" people here work.

you'll get used to it, tho vonne.. and yes, i know wat u mean by feeling weird. i see a vying eye behind my shoulder right now..

how are u anyways, woman?

yvonne lee said...

hehe shobiee!!!

i'm good. how about you? miss chatting with you very much... OMG my battery is going dead. hope to see you on msn sometime soon! :)

hope all is well for you!