seriously, I have much to tell... :)

24 August 2007

August

Being a Malaysian (or Singaporean or Indonesian for this matter), the month of August somehow feels more exciting and festive than other months. There are just so many activities planned out for the whole month to celebrate our independence. I can't wait to go watch the ongoing International Fireworks Competition at Putrajaya which I heard was one of the more brilliant ideas to promote tourism. I mean, seriously, it is actually cool. I wonder who thought of this idea. Please stand up!

Anyways, so far, August have been quite fun.


Things we do to make our office look less boring (I mean besides all those other props and photos that we have accumulated for the past few months):

No points for guessing who created this. "My goodness!" says our training manager.


Patriotism in the office:

-Malaysiaku Gemilang!-


Little Philip's last day:

That's Philip in the middle. This could easily be a poster picture for those anti-bully campaigns for high schools. Don't worry. It is totally posed. Yes, as usual.

We 'brought' Philip to Skybar. Just to experience a little 'night life'.

"Just for you, little boy."

Erm, though it is not a club, it is still a bar right, Philip?
Anyways, did I mention that he is 16? Not 17 as I have been lamenting about. 16! Shit.


Space dedicated to Philip (for sending me back! hehe!)


It was all good, clean fun as my parents would put it. Philip was really happy. He warned us about him turning 'wild' and 'scratching people'. We got worried. But eventually, nobody could get into a worried stage. Other than our colleagues who kept on telling us not to go home too late.

Murni was really happy too. She kept on feeding me with little drops of alcohol to "help me overcome my allergy". I like to see her drunk because that's the first time I see her without any stress. We should do this more often.

Burn was really happy too. He was doing lip things and was giving away kisses and talking and laughing and laughing and talking. We should do this more often.

I was, erm, still sober. OK, I was also happy. I got a free mocktail! :) Hurrah! (?)



Then it was FHM 2007!

Not For Him Magazine. Food Hotel Malaysia 2007 and Culinaire Malaysia 2007! Hello, food samplings!



I was too busy eating. These are some of the few things which I took photo of to pretend like we were interested in the function of the equipments and appliances. "This is so cool. I can totally see it in our hotel already. Better than the one presented yesterday. We'll look at their quotations first though."

We finished with Gelato. But not before we had this salad with Japanese salad dressing which was awesome. So yummy. I could see myself eating salad everyday after I find it in Isetan. Will recommend later. It was "orgasmic" in Burn's words.


After effects of FHM. Yummers.


2 comments:

Philip said...

Thank u yvonne! Thanks for everything! and the pic! wuuhuu~ appreciated!

yvonne lee said...

haha... no prob...