seriously, I have much to tell... :)

18 July 2007

Obviously I'm not over Prime yet...

I mean, who is? Anyways, I spotted a cute form of Prime in TheSun papers today and it reignited my Transformers hype. Seriously, I don't know why I'm so hyped up either. Go along with the crowd? hmm. I think I'm in a state of denial of my high stress level.

Anyways, introducing Optimash Prime! (a.k.a Mr. Potato Head :)

-I quote : "More than meets the fry..."



So cute!!!


-He smiles too!-


Cool stuff. I want one!

*Eye-roll alert!* If I can find the time, I might also try to dress LMB up in Optimus gear. :) Kawaiiiiii!

3 comments:

david said...

00:05 blog entry...
someone should be (Actually) doing their dissertation right??

tsk tsk.

*sho* said...

lol! he's adorable!

ps: went to malacca today. saw the wacky statue u posed with. i thought of you and laughed to myself! even posed with it - with you in mind, vonne.. will upload pix once i get it from frenz.

happy thoughts!
hugz

yvonne lee said...

david: I know! haha!

sho: ah, so you met my friend in malacca! did he mention me? haha.. anyways, i wanna see pix! hurry!