seriously, I have much to tell... :)

20 June 2009

a note on Edward Cullen

I just thought I have to talk about him.

I have just finally watched Twilight (yes, very cut off from the NOW these days) and I have just finally understood all the buzz with Edward Cullen!

I mean, aunties in their 30s were writing in to The Star newspapers a while ago to rave and rave about him. And I believe they have children. Girls were swooning about him. Even some boys! But they cover up by talking about Bella Swan a little bit more - yawn.

To understand this indescribable infatuation with a very young and tall and very pale-skinned boy, you'll have to watch the movie. I didn't think he looked strikingly hot from the beginning but as he smoothly advance in the movie, he's like... erm.. WAH! So intense! Even he himself could not fathom what drove him crazy. He thought it was Bella Swan but maybe, just maybe, he saw himself in the mirror? hehee...;)

All women should go out there and get an Edward Cullen for themselves. Period.

No comments: