seriously, I have much to tell... :)

27 December 2008

Yvonne's tiny lesson on how to cook a barbie

Man, I love christmas! Such great atmosphere! Such cheerful people! Such good food!

I had a barbecue in my garden on Christmas day and I need to post this up so I'll never forget the beauty of barbecued pork.


First, you need to set up a fire! This is my first time!! It was super boring at first when the only things burning were the newspaper and the dried twigs. The charcoal were like old people saying, "yea, yeaa... I'm getting there."


Then, as the fire becomes a bigger and looks as pretty as the one shown below, you can rest assure that it is the charcoal burning already. Time to spread out!

Put your marinated skewered pork on the grill! Turn it over a few times to get it evenly cooked.

*don't ask me marinate with what... google it lo...


Remember sharing is caring.. share space with people!

"Hey! I'm cooking my pork!"
"So?"


End result:Juicy on the inside and a little charred on the edges! You'll have to keep applying some oil on the meat to get it to cook nicely.

Always be the first to cook because when the crowd comes in, you'll be slowly enjoying your barbie delights and sipping wine (coke for me) while the rest fight for barbie space. hehe.

No comments: