seriously, I have much to tell... :)

03 March 2008

Eek!

Today is my first day learning Photoshop! Consider one of my goals achieved! I suddenly feel some added loyalty to my boss. Hehe!


...and proud of it!

Was shopping a day before and found just the right tee shirt to wear to such a training. Absolutely love this tee from wh. Very appropriate.



Anyways, I immediately put my lessons to practice once I got home. Learning is made easier with pure excitement and interest. I managed to crop out myself and changed the colour of the words on my tee. OK, OK, very basic... no time lar!

Mom and dad will definitely approve!

Wait till I learn how to "enhance"!


Anyways, in case it is not too noticeable, I had highlights done!


I spent about 3.5 hours in the salon at Lot 10. The motivation was the 50% sales at Isetan nearby. That's Roy, who patiently highlighted like, what, 3 strands with each foil (OK, exaggerated). Thank goodness they have loads of new and current magazines and that Roy is very chatty. I told him I was going for photoshop training and that ignited the fire in him. It seems he feels cheated because so many girls have posted such pretty pictures of themselves on Friendster and Facebook and such only to sort of dissappoint when the day of meeting arrived. When I took out my camera, which I told him and stress that I bring with me all the time, it only adds on to his suspicion that I'm one of "them".


Oh well, whatever. As long as you do your magic. Let's see what more I'll learn tomorrow! :D

Update:

I've just spent another hour on this!
Added some lip and cheek colour because I looked so pale... :)

2 comments:

Shawn said...

hey...! nice nice work!
and aren't you one of "them" already now? =P

oh yea, accidentally watched Ghost last sunday... pretty interesting, surprisingly! hehe

yvonne lee said...

haha.. thanks! can't wait to create some cool stuff!

SO I ADDED SOME LIP AND CHEEK COLOUR. at least I didn't enlarge my boobs or delete pimples!!

yet.

really? so i'm not weird for liking the show. :D