seriously, I have much to tell... :)

25 February 2008

shocker

It was cold outside. The train arrived and everyone rushed in. It was cold inside too. And there I stood, holding on to the freezing stainless steel pole lest I get thrown off. I looked dreamily outside. Watching the greens and the blue sky and the morning sun. Pretty pretty. How I wish I was in bed.
This is usually the time when you think about your cosy bed the most. The softness of the pillow. The warm and tender comforter lovingly blanketing you.

I continued starring dreamily outside. Past the advertorial scoop of yoghurt ice cream smacked right in the middle of the window (Baskin Robbins, btw). I silently wished the few seated passengers pretending to sleep in front of me would get off the next station.

Evil thoughts aside, it was a pretty pleasant morning... I was even looking at an old lady and was wondering what she was thinking about. She's probably thinking about how convenient it is to have trains nowadays. And quick ones too. Bringing young people to work and back. They didn't have these last time. They walked! How our country have progressed over the years...and then WHAM! WTH!!

A drop of ice cold water which was the product of condensation stuck at the air conditioning vent have decided to get unstuck and fall right onto my neck and continue rolling down till it was absorbed by my shirt. Craps!

From that moment on, I couldn't think of anything pleasant. Yeah, wonderful trains, eh? Can't even maintain the air conditioner!!

-_-

No comments: