seriously, I have much to tell... :)

18 July 2010

if i had a pet dog...

Random thoughts inspired by the dog blogosphere...

If I have a pet dog...

> I can throw all my stuffed toys away (except for ahpooh)
> I will treat it like my kid
> it will be a Chow Chow(teddy dog!)
> I will create a blog for it (like my friend's www.boxermoiselle.blogspot.com)
> it will be called Bobbee
> I will teach it to dance
> I will buy it its own Pooh Bear toy
> I will buy a short red tee for it so it will look like a Pooh wannabe
> I will teach it to fetch... 8Days and my Blackberry...
> I will be more motivated to exercise by taking it for walks
> it will be trained to bite good looking men's ankles when we are on our walks so I can go apologize after
> it will get treats all the time!
> I will try not to spoil it rotten..


It's sunday night... time for me to continue this reverie in my dreams... :)

2 comments:

l3nny_xmn said...

Hi Yvonne long time never read your blog.. I think I like point: "it will be trained to bite good looking men's ankles when we are on our walks so I can go apologize after"
hahaha :D

Post more blog :D

MadameMoiselle said...

I thought u already have a chow chow following you around in the office already. Im sure you can teach him to fetch your BB for you ...