seriously, I have much to tell... :)

18 August 2008

Lemon water

Yesterday I saw this lemon flavoured water in a convenience shop and got so excited! I immediately bought a bottle.


Could it be the same as the Volvic lemon water?

Gosh, I love this stuff. I had this everyday when I spent that measly few days in France. It tasted like really good mineral water from the Alps (no less) with a slight lemon-y taste. Refreshing and cooling. Comes is lotsa other flavours as well but the Lemon one is the sugar-free one. Love, love it. My college classmates will understand this. :)


Anyways, I tasted the Tinge flavoured water and then got sooooo disappointed I couldn't go on. It has sugar in it! Killjoy. Might as well fizz out an old bottle of Pop Spritzer and drink it. It is the sugar that kills them both. Might as well drink Coke!


I wonder if Volvic Lemon water is ever going to be brought in. This drink actually motivates me to drink more water. And it is not sweet and therefore I suppose better than sipping regular sodas. I want! Can some mineral water distributors do something? I'm pretty sure there will be a market here. Infuse some Vitamin C in it and voila! Or at least, claim to have some Vit C. Go, distributors! Go!


*anyways, there have been talk about how Lee Chong Wei was not performing at all.. etc etc. I mean, he is all we talk about at the water cooler, lifts, ladies, pantry, boardroom etc. Anyways, well, I guess it is easy to love winners and easy to criticise people who lost. And it is easy to take the easy way. I stand by the fact that, well, he got silver!

No comments: