seriously, I have much to tell... :)

26 January 2010

Sneak Peek

*wow, 2 days of posting in a row. we're on a roll aren't we?


Sneak Peek: A day in Yvonne's work week...

It's been a super hot day scouring the streets of Nilai, some 70km from my office - so hot that I thought I was going to die of heat stroke. Then and there, no less. I wondered who was going to collect my body. Like, will they inform my parents?

I did save "mummy" and "daddy" in my phone.


And then it rained and based on my superstitious believes (inplanted into my head since I was like 2 days old), some rain drops got to my scalp and that, my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of my health as I know it. If I get flu, it's caused by those drops. If I get cough, it's caused by those drops. If I get fever, it's caused by it too. If I get diarrhea... you get the picture.

And then because I itchy-buttedly drank some super strong coffee lovingly brewed by my client, I got this massively epic headache which bounces from left to right.

BUT!

It could have been caused by those rain drops.


And then I got stuck in traffic, ON THE WAY BACK. (wow wee!)


On top of that, I have 2 ulcers on my tongue which was caused by heatiness (duh, everyday in the sun) and I was supposed to drink lotsa water. But how was I supposed to be motivated to drink when everytime I drink, it hurts like faaarrrrkkkk... literally. And when I wanted to tell my colleague that I wanted to puke, he thought I wanted to peel. Peel what? (raise eyebrows, raise eyebrows)

seriously. this was worse than bad hair day. or staining your shirt with curry right before an appointment. or accidentally eating garlic before a meeting. and have no access to Listerine. or going into the Touch N Go lane without your Touch N Go card! it's worse than stockings tearing in the middle of Shah Alam! With no spare!


.....


Wait, I'll have to re-consider that.



And all I wanted to do was to sigh a long "cibaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" when I got back to the office. And so I did. Trust me it feels good. Try it, today!


OK, I conclude, stockings tearing in the middle of Shah Alam with no spare is really sucky. touch wood touch wood.

No comments: